| Role & Responsibilities:
What You’ll Be Doing
• Work closely with Project Management to support the high-level scope understanding and provide inputs that will define the project’s approach.
• Analyze and document business processes and systems.
• Facilitate requirements gathering sessions and backlog development workshops documenting the results in a product backlog and/or business process flow(s).
• Lead requirement gathering sessions and subsequent documentation independently.
• Develop process maps to support business processes and requirements.
• Help establish critical path, milestones, delivery dates, and review client deliverables to ensure they meet client acceptance criteria.
• Be the voice of the project by leading internal team discussions, end user presentations, and training sessions.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, preferably in a complex environment
• Experience with Agile methodologies and working in a collaborative team environment.
• Led Business Analysis activities for large systems development.
• A proven ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
• Previous experience at a consulting company preferred.
• Ability to apply critical thinking to gathered requirements.
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
• Track record of successful problem-solving.
Who You Are
• Maniacal about attention to detail
• Naturally curious…ok…insatiably curious
• Passionate about problem solving.
Get to Know Us:
CG Infinity, Inc. is a software consulting firm that was founded in 1998. We offer solutions that are tailored to the needs of each individual client that we work with instead of offering standard, run-of-the-mill solutions to everyone. We work closely with our clients throughout the entire process and offer solutions for a myriad of challenges.
Our people-first approach to technology offers best-in-class service and success rates. Here are some of the main services that we offer at CG Infinity: Salesforce Implementations, Customer Experience & CRM, Application Development & Integration, Production Support & QA, and Data Analytics & AI.
What Can We Offer You?
CG Infinity, Inc. offers an exceptionally strong benefits package that compares favorably with those offered by Fortune 500 companies. CG Infinity, Inc. has teamed with a highly regarded ASO, to ensure a great choice for our benefits package. CG Infinity, Inc. employees have the flexibility to select benefits based on such factors as their personal preference, family situation, and financial objectives, along with our voluntary packages, such as additional Life as well as FSAs.
CG Infinity, Inc. also offers an excellent Safe Harbor 401k plan. Upon eligibility, CG Infinity, Inc. contributes an employer match of 100% of the first three percent and 50% of the fourth and fifth percent. All employees enrolled in the 401k retirement plan are 100% vested immediately.