| Role & Responsibilities:
What You’ll Be Doing
- Design and develop the solution architecture for cloud data-enabled solutions and analytical platforms.
- Research, analyze, and recommend technical approaches for solving our clients’ complex data-related development and integration problems.
- Engage effectively with client stakeholders and delivery teams to align technical solutions to the desired client outcomes.
- Assist in designing multi-phased cloud data strategies, including crafting multi-phased implementation roadmaps.
- Design and develop scalable data ingestion frameworks to transform a variety of datasets.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in a cloud platform for larger the CG Infinity practice and contribute back to community.
- Deliver on the technical scope of projects & demonstrate thought leadership at clients as well as internally at CG Infinity.
- Gather technical requirements, assess client capabilities, and analyze findings to provide appropriate cloud solution recommendations and adoption strategy.
- Deeply involved in designing and deploying end to end solutions with a cloud platform’s analytic services.
- Lead the creation of technology roadmaps based on gathered and prioritized business needs.
- Conduct and lead white-boarding sessions, workshops, and project meetings in support of data-enabled solutions.
- Design & develop data models in support of BI/Analytics solutions.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years of data engineering and/or data warehousing experience
- 3+ years of deep experience building cloud data solutions (Azure, AWS, GCP, Snowflake) and migrating from on-prem to cloud.
- 2+ years experience leading, managing and delivering complex cloud-based architecture engagements end-to-end with resources in multiple locations.
- Hands-on experience with big data application development and/or with cloud data warehousing (e.g., Spark, Redshift, Snowflake, Azure SQL DW, Big Query)
- Hands on experience with BI solutions (e.g., PowerBI, Looker, Tableau, or other format for reporting)
- Experience implementing a variety of data warehousing concepts, methodologies, & best practices (e.g., Incremental, SCD, Star Schema, etc.)
- Proficient in a relevant programming language for cloud platform e.g., Python/Java/C#/Unix as well as SQL
- Working experience with version control platforms e.g., Git
- Strong communication skills and a working knowledge of agile development, including DevOps concepts.
Get to Know Us:
CG Infinity, Inc. is a software consulting firm that was founded in 1998. We offer solutions that are tailored to the needs of each individual client that we work with instead of offering standard, run-of-the-mill solutions to everyone. We work closely with our clients throughout the entire process and offer solutions for a myriad of challenges. CG Infinity has offices in Plano, TX, Houston, TX, Austin, TX, Little Rock, AR, and Albuquerque, NM.
Our people-first approach to technology offers best-in-class service and success rates. Here are some of the main services that we offer at CG Infinity: Salesforce Implementations, Customer Experience & CRM, Application Development & Integration, Production Support & QA, and Data Analytics & AI.
What Can We Offer You?
CG Infinity, Inc. offers an exceptionally strong benefits package that compares favorably with those offered by Fortune 500 companies. CG Infinity, Inc. has teamed with a highly regarded ASO, to ensure a great choice for our benefits package. CG Infinity, Inc. employees have the flexibility to select benefits based on such factors as their personal preference, family situation, and financial objectives, along with our voluntary packages, such as additional Life as well as FSAs.
CG Infinity, Inc. also offers an excellent Safe Harbor 401k plan. Upon eligibility, CG Infinity, Inc. contributes an employer match of 100% of the first three percent and 50% of the fourth and fifth percent. All employees enrolled in the 401k retirement plan are 100% vested immediately.