| Role & Responsibilities:
What You’ll Be Doing
- Application development in a multi-platform environment; and handle multiple tasks successfully and handle complex situations.
- Development using C#.NET technologies.
- Developing, deploying, and maintaining large applications MS Azure
- Working with REST APIs (Web API) and AJAX calls.
- Working with Entity Framework, particularly with SQL Server databases.
- Working with Micro services/SOA.
- Working with a team of technical professionals to complete projects in the required timeline.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of professional experience working as developer.
- Experience working with Git source control.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Previous experience at a consulting company.
- Ability to work with a team to complete a project.
Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
Get to Know Us:
CG Infinity, Inc. is a software consulting firm that was founded in 1998. We offer solutions that are tailored to the needs of each individual client that we work with instead of offering standard, run-of-the-mill solutions to everyone. We work closely with our clients throughout the entire process and offer solutions for a myriad of challenges. CG Infinity has offices in Plano, TX, Houston, TX, Austin, TX, Little Rock, AR, and Albuquerque, NM.
Our people-first approach to technology offers best-in-class service and success rates. Here are some of the main services that we offer at CG Infinity: Salesforce Implementations, Customer Experience & CRM, Application Development & Integration, Production Support & QA, and Data Analytics & AI.
What Can We Offer You?
CG Infinity, Inc. offers an exceptionally strong benefits package that compares favorably with those offered by Fortune 500 companies. CG Infinity, Inc. has teamed with a highly regarded ASO, to ensure a great choice for our benefits package. CG Infinity, Inc. employees have the flexibility to select benefits based on such factors as their personal preference, family situation, and financial objectives, along with our voluntary packages, such as additional Life as well as FSAs.
CG Infinity, Inc. also offers an excellent Safe Harbor 401k plan. Upon eligibility, CG Infinity, Inc. contributes an employer match of 100% of the first three percent and 50% of the fourth and fifth percent. All employees enrolled in the 401k retirement plan are 100% vested immediately.