|Job title: Full Stack Developer
||No. of Positions: Multiple
|Work Locations: Texas, Arkansas, New Mexico
||Years of experience: 4+ yrs |
|Term of Employment: Full-time |
Role & Responsibilities:
CG Infinity is looking for passionate and creative engineers to join our SaaS software development team. Full Stack Developers will be primarily responsible for designing, developing, and deploying Web applications and REST APIs primarily on Microsoft .NET Technology (ASP.NET Core, C#, LINQ, Entity Framework, and SQL Server).
This role requires focus on problem solving, quality, and producing highly scalable solutions.
**This position will allow remote/hybrid work however, the candidate must be located close to one of our CG Infinity satellite offices. Our offices are located in: Plano, TX, Houston, TX, Austin, TX, Little Rock, AR, and Albuquerque, NM.**
| Role & Responsibilities:
What You’ll Be Doing
- Development using ASP.NET Core with C# technologies
- Developing, deploying, and maintaining large applications MS Azure and on-premises
- Working with REST APIs (Web API) and AJAX calls
- Using Entity Framework, with SQL Server databases
- Gather requirements from users and convert them to technical specifications
- Develop, test, and deploy solutions to the end-user following internal standards and practices
- Experience with Micro services/SOA
- Working with Git source control/Azure DevOPS
- Reviewing, debugging, and refactoring .NET applications
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of design patterns and principles is desirable
- Knowledge of application development in a multi-platform environment
- Handle multiple tasks successfully and to handle complex situations independently
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively independently and/or as part of a team
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
- Excellent in verbal and written English
- Ability to grasp and learn new concepts quickly
- Open to travel up to 10%
- Consulting background preferred
Get to Know Us:
CG Infinity, Inc. is a software consulting firm that was founded in 1998. We offer solutions that are tailored to the needs of each individual client that we work with instead of offering standard, run-of-the-mill solutions to everyone. We work closely with our clients throughout the entire process and offer solutions for a myriad of challenges.
Our people-first approach to technology offers best-in-class service and success rates. Here are some of the main services that we offer at CG Infinity: Salesforce Implementations, Customer Experience & CRM, Application Development & Integration, Production Support & QA, and Data Analytics & AI.
What Can We Offer You?
CG Infinity, Inc. offers an exceptionally strong benefits package that compares favorably with those offered by Fortune 500 companies. CG Infinity, Inc. has teamed with a highly regarded ASO, to ensure a great choice for our benefits package. CG Infinity, Inc. employees have the flexibility to select benefits based on such factors as their personal preference, family situation, and financial objectives, along with our voluntary packages, such as additional Life as well as FSAs.
CG Infinity, Inc. also offers an excellent Safe Harbor 401k plan. Upon eligibility, CG Infinity, Inc. contributes an employer match of 100% of the first three percent and 50% of the fourth and fifth percent. All employees enrolled in the 401k retirement plan are 100% vested immediately.