| Role & Responsibilities:
What You’ll Be Doing
• Be the main point of contact for clients regarding the status of projects, budgets, schedules, and invoicing.
• Lead meetings with clients and partners.
• Establishing cross-functional partnerships with key stakeholders.
• Lead logistics of installations with the client and installation team.
• Manage multiple projects at various stages of development.
• Set and maintain the project schedule, track budgets, and communicate the project status to the broader team, including internal and external executive stakeholders.
• Conduct business analysis exercises with the client.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years of Project Management experience, preferably in a complex environment
• Proven track record of delivering projects on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of clients.
• Strong leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and engage project teams.
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex information to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Experience with Scrum and Agile project delivery.
• Previous experience at a consulting company preferred.
• Track record of successful problem-solving
Get to Know Us:
CG Infinity, Inc. is a software consulting firm that was founded in 1998. We offer solutions that are tailored to the needs of each individual client that we work with instead of offering standard, run-of-the-mill solutions to everyone. We work closely with our clients throughout the entire process and offer solutions for a myriad of challenges.
Our people-first approach to technology offers best-in-class service and success rates. Here are some of the main services that we offer at CG Infinity: Salesforce Implementations, Customer Experience & CRM, Application Development & Integration, Production Support & QA, and Data Analytics & AI.
What Can We Offer You?
CG Infinity, Inc. offers an exceptionally strong benefits package that compares favorably with those offered by Fortune 500 companies. CG Infinity, Inc. has teamed with a highly regarded ASO, to ensure a great choice for our benefits package. CG Infinity, Inc. employees have the flexibility to select benefits based on such factors as their personal preference, family situation, and financial objectives, along with our voluntary packages, such as additional Life as well as FSAs.
CG Infinity, Inc. also offers an excellent Safe Harbor 401k plan. Upon eligibility, CG Infinity, Inc. contributes an employer match of 100% of the first three percent and 50% of the fourth and fifth percent. All employees enrolled in the 401k retirement plan are 100% vested immediately.