| Role & Responsibilities:
What You’ll Be Doing
- Direct Sector Delivery leads, SI Architects, and Product Managers to transform new requirements into best practice led Salesforce architecture and design
- Work directly with stakeholders to design/govern highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable Salesforce solutions
- Create high level architecture/design documents which leverage Salesforce best practices
- Deal with ambiguous problems, take responsibility for finding solutions, and drive towards simple solutions to complex problems
- Troubleshoot key implementation issues and demonstrate ability to drive to successful resolution
- Use deep business knowledge of Salesforce products to help assist with estimation for major new initiatives
- Contribute by creating reference architectures, common patterns, data models and re-usable assets that empower our stakeholders to maximize business value using the breadth of the Salesforce solutions available, also harvesting knowledge from existing implementations
- Evangelize and educate internal stakeholders about Salesforce technology (e.g. CoPs, Workshops, or Conferences)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, MIS, Business, or similar field
- 8 – 15 years of overall IT experience, with a demonstrated track record of major solution design/architecture contributions in a large enterprise
- At least 7+ years of experience with Salesforce, which includes prior customization experience using apex classes/triggers, VF pages, Lightning as well as Integration technologies (such as SOAP or REST)
- At least 7+ years of experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud (application design, architecture, and development) and Agile delivery experience
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Experience with Salesforce Mobile SDK
- Experience with CG Cloud or Field Service Lightning
- Active Salesforce Developer or Architect Certification
Get to Know Us:
CG Infinity, Inc. is a software consulting firm that was founded in 1998. We offer solutions that are tailored to the needs of each individual client that we work with instead of offering standard, run-of-the-mill solutions to everyone. We work closely with our clients throughout the entire process and offer solutions for a myriad of challenges.
Our people-first approach to technology offers best-in-class service and success rates. Here are some of the main services that we offer at CG Infinity: Salesforce Implementations, Customer Experience & CRM, Application Development & Integration, Production Support & QA, and Data Analytics & AI.
What Can We Offer You?
CG Infinity, Inc. offers an exceptionally strong benefits package that compares favorably with those offered by Fortune 500 companies. CG Infinity, Inc. has teamed with a highly regarded ASO, to ensure a great choice for our benefits package. CG Infinity, Inc. employees have the flexibility to select benefits based on such factors as their personal preference, family situation, and financial objectives, along with our voluntary packages, such as additional Life as well as FSAs.
CG Infinity, Inc. also offers an excellent Safe Harbor 401k plan. Upon eligibility, CG Infinity, Inc. contributes an employer match of 100% of the first three percent and 50% of the fourth and fifth percent. All employees enrolled in the 401k retirement plan are 100% vested immediately.