| Role & Responsibilities:
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work with Sector Delivery leads, SI Architects, Product Managers to transform new requirements into best practice led Salesforce architecture and design
- Work directly with stakeholders to design/govern highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable Salesforce
- Create high level architecture/design documents which leverage Salesforce best practices
- Deal with ambiguous problems, take responsibility for finding solutions, and drive towards simple solutions to complex problems
- Troubleshoot key implementation issues and demonstrate ability to drive to successful resolution
- Use deep business knowledge of Salesforce products to help assist with estimation for major new initiatives
- Contribute by creating reference architectures, common patterns, data models and re-usable assets that empower our stake holders to maximize business value using the breadth of the Salesforce solutions available, also harvesting knowledge from existing implementations
- Present implementation needs and options confidently to Salesforce, technical teams, as well as a C-level audience
- Directly manage a team of Salesforce Consultants/Developers, coach, guide, and monitor their performance and deliverables
- Provide thought leadership and feedback on go-to-market strategy and solution focus
- Interface with business analysts and technical staff and be responsible for delivering complete work products
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, MIS, Business, or similar field
- 8 – 15 years of overall IT experience with a demonstrated track record of major solution design/architecture contributions in a large enterprise
- At least 7+ years of experience with Salesforce.com which includes prior experience customizing Salesforce using apex classes/triggers, VF pages, Lightning as well as Integration technologies (such as SOAP or REST) Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud (application design, architecture, and development) Agile delivery experience
- Strong Oral and Written communications skills
- Experience with Salesforce Mobile SDK
- Experience with CG Cloud or Field Service Lightning
- Active Salesforce Certifications
- Open to travel up to 10 %
- Technology Consulting Background Preferred
Get to Know Us:
CG Infinity, Inc. is a software consulting firm that was founded in 1998. We offer solutions that are tailored to the needs of each individual client that we work with instead of offering standard, run-of-the-mill solutions to everyone. We work closely with our clients throughout the entire process and offer solutions for a myriad of challenges.
Our people-first approach to technology offers best-in-class service and success rates. Here are some of the main services that we offer at CG Infinity: Salesforce Implementations, Customer Experience & CRM, Application Development & Integration, Production Support & QA, and Data Analytics & AI.
What Can We Offer You?
CG Infinity, Inc. offers an exceptionally strong benefits package that compares favorably with those offered by Fortune 500 companies. CG Infinity, Inc. has teamed with a highly regarded ASO, to ensure a great choice for our benefits package. CG Infinity, Inc. employees have the flexibility to select benefits based on such factors as their personal preference, family situation, and financial objectives, along with our voluntary packages, such as additional Life as well as FSAs.
CG Infinity, Inc. also offers an excellent Safe Harbor 401k plan. Upon eligibility, CG Infinity, Inc. contributes an employer match of 100% of the first three percent and 50% of the fourth and fifth percent. All employees enrolled in the 401k retirement plan are 100% vested immediately.