| Role & Responsibilities:
What You’ll Be Doing
To ensure success as a Salesforce Developer/Architect, you should have extensive experience working with Salesforce CRM platforms, application development skills, and the ability to solve complex software problems. Ultimately, a top-class Salesforce Developer can create dynamic and scalable Salesforce applications that perfectly meet the evolving needs of the company.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications
- Creating timelines and development goals
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application
- Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce Staff
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Computer Science, MIS, Business, or similar field
- 4 – 8 years of overall IT experience, with a demonstrated track record of major solution design/architecture contributions in a large enterprise
- At least 4+ years of experience with Salesforce, which includes prior customization experience using apex classes/triggers, VF pages, Lightning as well as Integration technologies (such as SOAP or REST)
- At least 4+ years of experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud (application design, architecture, and development) and Agile delivery experience
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Experience with Salesforce Mobile SDK
- Experience with CG Cloud or Field Service Lightning
- Active Salesforce Developer or Architect Certification
Get to Know Us:
CG Infinity, Inc. is a software consulting firm that was founded in 1998. We offer solutions that are tailored to the needs of each individual client that we work with instead of offering standard, run-of-the-mill solutions to everyone. We work closely with our clients throughout the entire process and offer solutions for a myriad of challenges.
Our people-first approach to technology offers best-in-class service and success rates. Here are some of the main services that we offer at CG Infinity: Salesforce Implementations, Customer Experience & CRM, Application Development & Integration, Production Support & QA, and Data Analytics & AI.
What Can We Offer You?
CG Infinity, Inc. offers an exceptionally strong benefits package that compares favorably with those offered by Fortune 500 companies. CG Infinity, Inc. has teamed with a highly regarded ASO, to ensure a great choice for our benefits package. CG Infinity, Inc. employees have the flexibility to select benefits based on such factors as their personal preference, family situation, and financial objectives, along with our voluntary packages, such as additional Life as well as FSAs.
CG Infinity, Inc. also offers an excellent Safe Harbor 401k plan. Upon eligibility, CG Infinity, Inc. contributes an employer match of 100% of the first three percent and 50% of the fourth and fifth percent. All employees enrolled in the 401k retirement plan are 100% vested immediately.