| Role & Responsibilities:
What You’ll Be Doing
- Produce high quality code resulting from knowledge of the latest frameworks, code peer review, and SQL scripts
- Perform product design, system analysis, and programming activities
- Collaborate with and mentor other developers
- Participate in product design meetings, daily standups, backlog grooming
- Document design in product wiki
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proficient in object-oriented design and development using software development best practices
- Familiar with AWS or Azure and experience with quality up-front initiatives such as CI/CD and TDD
- Work in Agile/Scrum teams
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA)
- Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008 stored procedures
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment and learn new concepts and software
- Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation
- Professionalism and integrity with strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- GIT/TFS knowledge preferred
Get to Know Us:
CG Infinity, Inc. is a software consulting firm that was founded in 1998. We offer solutions that are tailored to the needs of each individual client that we work with instead of offering standard, run-of-the-mill solutions to everyone. We work closely with our clients throughout the entire process and offer solutions for a myriad of challenges.
Our people-first approach to technology offers best-in-class service and success rates. Here are some of the main services that we offer at CG Infinity: Salesforce Implementations, Customer Experience & CRM, Application Development & Integration, Production Support & QA, and Data Analytics & AI.
What Can We Offer You?
CG Infinity, Inc. offers an exceptionally strong benefits package that compares favorably with those offered by Fortune 500 companies. CG Infinity, Inc. has teamed with a highly regarded ASO, to ensure a great choice for our benefits package. CG Infinity, Inc. employees have the flexibility to select benefits based on such factors as their personal preference, family situation, and financial objectives, along with our voluntary packages, such as additional Life as well as FSAs.
CG Infinity, Inc. also offers an excellent Safe Harbor 401k plan. Upon eligibility, CG Infinity, Inc. contributes an employer match of 100% of the first three percent and 50% of the fourth and fifth percent. All employees enrolled in the 401k retirement plan are 100% vested immediately.